- Expand/Collapse Data
- Expand/Collapse Publications
- Expand/Collapse Methodology
- Expand/Collapse Excessive Deficit Procedure
- Contingent liabilities
- Candidate Countries
- EPSAS (Government accounting)
Since 2009 Eurostat has regularly collected and published data on government interventions to support financial institutions. The data are presented in two parts of the supplementary tables:
- Part 1 shows the actual impact of interventions on government deficit;
- Part 2 shows the actual and potential impact on government debt.
Eurostat publishes individual tables for EU Member States (where there were reportable interventions) and a summary table with the aggregated data for the EU and the Euro area. Please click on the boxes below to open the Excel files for each country (date of update: 22/04/2020).
Eurostat also publishes a background note providing more information on the content of the supplementary tables and data findings: