Welcome To Statistics Explained
Statistics Explained, your guide to European statistics. Statistics Explained is an official Eurostat website presenting statistical topics in an easily understandable way. Together, the articles make up an encyclopedia of European statistics for everyone, completed by a statistical glossary clarifying all terms used and by numerous links to further information and the latest data and metadata, a portal for occasional and regular users.
- Electricity price statistics
- Inflation in the euro area
- Beginners:GDP - What is gross domestic product (GDP)?
- Natural gas price statistics
- Migration and migrant population statistics
- Crime statistics
- Renewable energy statistics
- Unemployment statistics
- Minimum wage statistics
- Asylum statistics