For technical reasons, access to the website will be temporarily disrupted this Thursday 04 June between 19:00 - 23:59 CEST.
For technical reasons, access to the data will be temporarily disrupted on Tuesday 02 June between 19:00 - 23:59 CEST.
02/06/2020A statistical portrait of the European Union compared with G20 countries
Today Eurostat, the Statistical Office of the European Union, publishes the latest edition of the publication “The EU in the world”, which provides a portrait of the European Union (EU), considered as a single entity, in comparison with the 16 non-EU Group of Twenty countries (G20). more
20/05/2020Annual inflation down to 0.3% in the euro area
In April 2020, a month marked by COVID-19 containment measures in all countries, the euro area annual inflation rate was 0.3%, down from 0.7% in March. A year earlier, the rate was 1.7%. European Union annual inflation was 0.7% in April 2020, down from 1.2% in March. A year earlier, the rate was... more
19/05/2020China, US and EU are the largest economies in the world
In 2017, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the European Union with 27 Member States (EU) represented 16.0% of world GDP, expressed in Purchasing Power Standards (PPS). China and the United States were the two largest economies, with shares of 16.4% and 16.3% respectively. Other countries... more
- National accounts (including GDP)
- ESA Input-Output tables
- Institutional sector accounts
- Pensions in National Accounts
- Government finance and EDP
- Exchange and interest rates
- Harmonised Indices of Consumer Prices (HICP)
- Housing price statistics
- Purchasing Power Parities (PPPs)
- Balance of payments
- Economic globalisation
- Education and training
- Labour market (including Labour Force Survey)
- Income and living conditions
- Social protection
- Household Budget Surveys
- Crime and criminal justice
- Quality of life indicators
- Equality (age, gender and disability)
- Skills related statistics
- Harmonised European Time Use Surveys
and digital society
- People at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Harmonised unemployment rate by sex
- Employment rate by sex, age group 20-64
- Electricity prices by type of user
- Minimum wages
- HICP - inflation rate
- General government gross debt - annual data
- Real GDP growth rate - volume
- GDP per capita in PPS
COVID-19: support for statisticians
Eurostat is providing practical guidance for official statisticians on the issues triggered by COVID-19.
Your opinion wanted!
Help us to make our statistics more easily accessible for you!
User satisfaction survey 2020
We would be grateful if you could spare some minutes to respond to our questionnaire. Your opinion matters. Thank you!