Unfair rules or decisions and discriminatory red tape can make it hard for you to live, work or do business in another EU country.
So, if you as an EU citizen or business face extra obstacles in another country because a public authority isn’t doing what is required under EU law …
… SOLVIT can help!
SOLVIT reminds the authorities in question what your EU rights are and works with them to solve your problem.
- Due to the Covid-19 outbreak and in order to help fight the spread of the epidemic, SOLVIT is working with reduced capacity. SOLVIT is taking steps to ensure continuity in the handling of the cases but delays and disruptions can be expected. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- The UK continues to be part of the SOLVIT network until the end of the Transition Period (31.12.2020).
Please note that SOLVIT cannot help if:
- your company is having problems with another company
- you have a problem with your rights as a consumer
- you are seeking compensation for damages
- you are taking your case to court