- Expand/Collapse Overview
- European Community Household Panel
- European Union Labour Force Survey
- Community Innovation Survey
- European Union Statistics on Income and Living Conditions
- Structure of Earnings Survey
- Adult Education Survey
- European Road Freight Transport Survey
- European Health Interview Survey
- Continuing Vocational Training Survey
- Community Statistics on information Society
- Micro-Moments Dataset
- Household Budget Survey
- Expand/Collapse Public microdata
Public microdata consist of sets of records containing information on individual persons, households or business entities. The files are created to allow the general public to get familiar with statistical microdata. The files are prepared in such a way that individual entities cannot be identified; this goes with a loss in information value.
Public microdata are sometimes referred to as public use files (PUFs). They are derived from microdata made available for research (scientific use files, SUFs).
European Public microdata are currently available for the two most popular domains in social statistics: the labour force survey (LFS) and the EU statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC). Files are available only for the countries that have agreed to their publication (see the overview). More microdata might be available at the national level.
To this publication of public microdata the Legal notice with a disclaimer, copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection applies.