Getting access to the electronic exchange system (My Area)
My Area is a personalised section of the Funding & Tenders Portal where you can manage your EU funding and tenders (EU grants, prizes and procurements).
- In My Area you can:
- get access to non-public information on your proposals, projects, organisations, etc.
- register in the Participant Register and update your organisation or natural person data
- sign grant agreements and contracts
- submit scientific and financial reporting to the Commission
- communicate with the EU services about your proposals and ongoing projects and contracts
- for experts working with the EU services: register, sign contracts, and manage your tasks, submit cost claims and receive payments
- for external audit firms working with the EU services: register and manage your tasks
- Access is restricted to persons who have:
- Individual users:
For security reasons, your access to personalised services on the Funding & Tenders Portal is based on:
- EU Login account - unique identifier for individuals. All you need to open an EU Login account is your work e-mail address.
- Roles & access rights (Identity and Access Management - IAM)
- PIC number - unique identifier for organisations. This 9-digit number is received after you register your organisation in the Participant Register.