Overview - Quality of life
Quality of life
What information can I find here?
This section presents you a range of statistics for different dimenions by which quality of life can be assessed. This covers the following dimenions:
- Overall experience of life
- Material living conditions
- Productivity or main activity
- Leisure and social interactions
- Economic and phyiscal safety
- Governance and basic rights
- Natural and living environment
For more information, see the page 'Information on data' in this section.