Overview - Quality of life
Quality of life
What information can I find here?
This section presents you a range of statistics for different dimenions by which quality of life can be assessed. This covers the following dimenions:
- Overall experience of life
- Material living conditions
- Productivity or main activity
- Leisure and social interactions
- Economic and phyiscal safety
- Governance and basic rights
- Natural and living environment
For more information, see the page 'Information on data' in this section.
This tool provides you an insight into the different aspects of quality of life in your country and compare it with other EU Member States.
Here you can find a range of interesting and easy to understand articles presenting indicators related to the different dimensions of quality of life.
Have a look at our short news item and infographic to know what is the share of happy people in your and in other EU countries.