Celebrating 30 years of the EU single market
On the occasion of the upcoming celebrations for the 30th anniversary of the EU single market, Eurostat has gathered some information and statistics about it.
The past three decades have allowed people, goods, services, and money to move around freely within the EU’s single market. Mutual recognition guarantees that any product lawfully sold in one EU country can be sold in all others. EU citizens can study, live, shop, work and retire in any EU country - and enjoy products from all over Europe.
Celebrate along with us and read some interesting facts about the EU single market:
For more information
- European Comission single market webpage
- Thematic section on national accounts (including GDP)
- Thematic section on population and demography
- Thematic section on the labour market
- Publications on the labour market
- Thematic section on international trade of goods
- Thematic section on international trade in services
- Thematic section on foreign direct investments
- Thematic section on education and training
- Thematic section on the digital economy and society
- Dataset on the digital single market for businesses
- Dataset on the digital single market for individuals
If you have any queries, please visit our contact us page.