Three new leaflets are now available presenting the freshest Eurostat data for the candidate countries and potential candidates.
- Candidate countries: Montenegro; North Macedonia; Albania; Serbia and Turkey.
- Potential candidates: Bosnia and Herzegovina; Kosovo*.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) countries
Four new leaflets and a statistical book are now available presenting the freshest Eurostat data for the neighbourhood policy (ENP) countries.
Who are the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) countries?
Sixteen countries are covered by the ENP, falling into two regional groups:
- ENP-East countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
- ENP-South countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia.
For more information on Eurostat's international cooperation activities:
To contact us, please visit our User Support page.
For press queries, please contact our Media Support.