The organisations designated under the Directive on measures facilitating the exercise of rights conferred on workers in the context of freedom of movement for workers, so-called bodies, are empowered to
- promote equal treatment,
- analyse the problems faced by Union workers and members of their family,
- study possible solutions
- provide specific assistance.
Such independent legal and/or other assistance includes
- legal advice on the application of the relevant Union and national rules on free movement of workers,
- provision of information about complaint procedures,
- help to protect the rights of workers and members of their family.
- In some countries it may also include assistance in legal proceedings.
Click on a flag to find out the contact details of the bodies: