The aim of the EEPO library is to help you find the research that is best suited to your needs.
Using the search function below, you can navigate your way through Observatory research in different policy areas, document types, years of publication, and countries.
The EEPO produces a wide range of research:
- EEPO Regular Reports Catalogue of Measures (Oct 2012 to date)
- EEO Quarterly Report Executive Summaries (May 2005 – July 2012)
- Country-specific thematic reports
- MISEP reports (up to 2009)
Thematic, EU-level monitoring, contributing to an evidence base to support the day-to-day activities of DG EMPL:
- EEPO Review Synthesis (2013 to date)
- EEPO Review national articles (2013 to date)
- EEO Reviews (up to 2012)
- EEO Review National articles (up to 2012)
- EEPO Thematic Seminar Reports (Oct 2013 to date)
- EEO Occasional Seminar reports (up to June 2013)
- EERD reports
- EEO Meetings (up to 2011)
Analysis of employment services
Analytical input on employment services, supporting DG EMPL's activities:
- PES Business Model Study 2014
- PES Country Fiches 2014
- PARES Strategic Dialogue Reports (2014 onwards)
- EEPO Meetings (2014 onwards)
Search the document library:
No related news in the last six months.