The online Public Feedback of the Climate Adaptation Partnership kicked-off today on 22 June 2018 and will last until 17 August 2018. This is the unique opportunity for the public to contribute to the draft actions from the Draft Action Plan.
The Partnership formalised 11 actions, namely:
- R1 Revision of urban development and planning regulation tools with focus on national, regional and local climate adaptation action and stressing case studies and good practice examples
- R2 Further engagement of national municipality associations as key facilitators and relevant Covenant of Mayors Supporters to best support local authorities in their adaptation process
- F1 Guidelines and toolkit for the economic analysis of adaptation projects
- F2 Recommendations for the OPs of the ERDF in order to improve its accessibility for municipalities
- F3 A new LIFE for urban adaptation projects
- F4 Further support for the drafting of local adaptation plans – e.g. through the integration of specific provisions for smaller municipalities in existing calls
- K1 Improving data accessibility for EU Municipalities in the framework of COPERNICUS
- K2 Enhancing the urban content of Climate-ADAPT
- K3 Political training academy on climate adaptation
- K4 Enhancing citizen and stakeholder involvement at regional and local levels for climate adaptation urban agenda
- K5 Promote open access of insurance data for climate risk management
Moreover, the Partnership produced the Public Feedback Summary with all 7 actions and it is available in 6 European languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Bulgarian.
Have your say on the Climate Adaptation actions and join the Public Feedback today!
IMPORTANT: Join the Public Feedback HERE and choose the action you what to contribute to. More languages available soon, stay tuned!