- General information on how to use PRIAMOS
- PRIAMOS Guide (version July 2014)
- Applicant registration, download & upload of applications
- Technical requirements
- Help and support
- Frequently asked questions (version July 2014)
Programme Information and Activity Management Operational System
PRIAMOS is the DG JUSTICE AND CONSUMERS system for operationally managing direct grants. It includes a component which is open for applicants, where they can register, download application forms and submit an application for a grant.
Electronic submission of applications for direct grants via PRIAMOS is a two-step procedure:
- 1st step: File a registration request for a login and a password. DG JUSTICE AND CONSUMERS will process the request and supply a UserID and an initial password. The login is not specific to the call and can be reused for different applications for grants.
- 2nd step: With login and password, the applicant can log on to the PRIAMOS system. The applicant can carry out all actions necessary for submitting an electronic application within the framework of a specific call.
For information about the application submission, please consult the guide for applicants specific to each call. The guides, as well as annexes and further information, etc., can be found in the documentation regarding each specific call.
In case of contradictory information, the information in the specific guides prevail. Regarding liabilities, please consult the disclaimers about PRIAMOS.
Data protection notice:
All personal data (such as names, addresses, CVs, etc.) recorded via PRIAMOS will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.
The data collected is necessary in order to assess your grant application and will be processed solely for that purpose by the department responsible for the Community grant programme concerned. On request, you may be sent personal data to correct or to complete.
For any questions relating to your personal data, please contact the Commission department to which the form must be returned.