Daphne call – Transnational projects on violence against women, young people and children linked to harmful practices – JUST/2014/RDAP/AG/HARM
The deadline for this call for proposals is 3/6/2015 12:00 (noon) CET.
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals – Action grants 2014
- Guide for Action Grants 2014
- Grant Agreement Multiple Beneficiaries template
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS under the call reference JUST/2014/RDAP/AG/HARM .
How to apply
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results of evaluation of this call
Documentation of the project kick-of meeting, 25/02/2016, Brussels
- Presentation Grant Managment
- Presentation Modifications
- Presentation Financial Managment
- Presentation Indicators
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Progress report - AG 2014
- Final Report - AG 2014
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Indicators
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Instructions