Projects to enhance the rights of persons suspected or accused of crime – JUST/2014/JACC/AG/PROC
The deadline for this call for proposals is 30/10/2014 12:00 (noon) CET.
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals – Action grants 2014
- Guide for Action Grants 2014 Please note that the link to per diems in Section V.2.2.2. Subsistence costs has been updated on 15/09/2014.
- Grant Agreement Multiple Beneficiaries template
- Grant Agreement Mono Beneficiary template
The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS under the call reference JUST/2014/JACC/AG/PROC .
How to apply
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results of evaluation of this call
Proposals submitted are evaluated by the Commission after the expiry of the call deadline. The results of the evaluation will be published here as soon as they are available.
Documentation of the project kick-off meeting, 06/10/2015, Brussels
- Presentation Grant Management
- Presentation Modifications
- Presentation Financial Management
- Presentation Indicators
Reporting documents for beneficiaries:
- Progress report - AG 2014
- Final Report - AG 2014
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Indicators
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Instructions
Also please note that the following Excel format templates are meant to facilitate your reporting but their use is not compulsory: