National or transnational e-Justice projects – JUST/2014/JACC/AG/E-JU
The deadline for this call for proposals is 07/01/2015 12:00 (noon) CET.
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals – Action grants 2014
- Guide for Action Grants 2014
- Grant Agreement Multiple Beneficiaries template
- Grant Agreement Mono Beneficiary template
The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS under the call reference JUST/2014/JACC/AG/E-JU.
How to apply
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Documentation of the project kick-off meeting, 06/10/2015, Brussels
- Presentation Grant Management
- Presentation Modifications
- Presentation Financial Management
- Presentation Indicators
Reporting documents for beneficiaries:
- Progress report - AG 2014
- Final Report - AG 2014
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Indicators
- Final Report - Annex 3 - Instructions
Also please note that the following Excel format templates are meant to facilitate your reporting but their use is not compulsory: