The Commission is looking for empirical evidence and concrete feedback on:
- Rules affecting the ability of the economy to finance itself and growth;
- Unnecessary regulatory burdens;
- Interactions, inconsistencies and gaps;
- Rules giving rise to unintended consequences.
It is expected that the outcome of this consultation will provide a clearer understanding of the interaction of the individual rules and cumulative impact of the legislation as a whole including potential overlaps, inconsistencies and gaps. It will also help inform the individual reviews and provide a basis for concrete and coherent action where required.
All citizens and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation.
How to submit your response
Please note that in order to ensure a fair and transparent consultation process only responses received through the online questionnaire will be taken into account and included in the report summarising the responses.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- Responsible services:
- DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
Unit B2 – Economic analysis and evaluation
- Postal address:
- European Commission