The online Public Feedback of the Sustainable Use of Land and Nature-Based Solutions Partnership kicks off today, on 1 August 2018, and will be accessible online for six weeks, until Wednesday, 19 September 2018.
The Public Feedback represents a unique opportunity for stakeholders to contribute to the draft actions proposed by the Partnership:
- Draft Action 1: INCLUDING LAND TAKE IN IMPACT ASSESSMENT PROCEDURES
- Draft Action 2: FINANCING MODELS FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- Draft Action 3: IDENTIFYING AND MANAGING UNDER-USED LAND
- Draft Action 4: INDICATORS OF LAND TAKE
- Draft Action 5: PROMOTING FUA COOPERATION AS A TOOL TO MITIGATE URBAN SPRAWL
- Draft Action 6: BETTER REGULATION TO BOOST NBS AT EUROPEAN, NATIONAL AND LOCAL LEVELS
- Draft Action 7.1: BETTER FINANCING ON NATURE-BASED SOLUTIONS - PREPARE AN NBS FUNDING GUIDE TO ASSIST CITIES IN ACCESSING FUNDING FOR NBS PROJECTS
- Draft Action 7.2: BETTER FINANCING ON NATURE-BASED SOLUTIONS - OVERCOMING THE BIAS FOR EXISTING SOLUTIONS THROUGH NBS FINANCIAL INCENTIVES MAINSTREAMING
- Draft Action 8: AWARENESS RAISING IN THE AREAS OF NBS AND SUSTAINABLE USE OF LAND (URBAN SPRAWL)
- Draft Action 9: DEVELOPING COMMON STANDARDS AND INDICATORS - AGREEING ON COMMON TARGETS AND INDICATORS FOR NATURE-BASED SOLUTIONS, URBAN GREEN STRUCTURE, BIODIVERSITY AND ECOSYSTEM SERVICES IN CITIES
Have your say on the Sustainable Use of Land and Nature-Based Solutions draft actions and join the Public Feedback!
To read all draft actions in full detail, please consult the draft Action Plan and the Action Plan section. Each draft action description in the Action Plan section (header menu on the top of the page) contains a hyperlink to a short survey on that draft action, which you are kindly invited to answer - just click on the blue button to share your thoughts with the Partnership!