The online Public Feedback of the Innovative and Responsible Public Procurement Partnership will kick-off on Monday 11 June 2018 and will last for at least 6 weeks, until 22 July. This would be the unique opportunity for the public to contribute to the draft actions from the Draft Action Plan.
The Partnership formalised 7 actions, namely:
- Guidance on building city strategic procurement and how to manage strategic procurement (Action 2.1.1)
- Measuring spend and wider impact in European Cities (Action 2.1.2)
- Recommendation(s) for future EU funding for joint cross-border procurement, procurement of innovation, strategic procurement in particular social procurement and circular procurement (Action 2.1.3)
- Innovation procurement broker (Action 2.2.1)
- Legal handbook innovative public procurement (Action 2.3.1)
- Develop a flexible and customisable concept for Local Competence Centres for innovative and sustainable procurement (Action 2.3.2)
- Competence building in circular procurement (Action 2.3.3)
Moreover, the Partnership produced the Public Feedback Summary with all 7 actions and it is available in 6 European languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Bulgarian.
Have your say on the Public Procurement actions and join the Public Feedback from Monday 11 June 2018!
IMPORTANT: Join the Public Feedback by choosing the Public Feedback Summary in your language.