Transnational cooperation in the ESF helps develop better and more effective employment and social policies and improve the delivery of reforms, essentially by enabling people to learn from experiences and good practice in other countries.
Transnational cooperation is implemented in three different ways:
- On the basis of common themes, whereby Member States benefit from an EU-level platform established and operated by the Commission (the Common Framework);
- Without central coordination (the flexible approach);
- Through a combined approach of the above.
The ESF Transnational Platform (ESF TP) helps European Social Fund users to work with partners in other countries:
Where to start?
- Your project is accepted, but you still need a Transnational Cooperation partner...?
- You need/want to find actively searching-partners...?
- Then, Use the forum "Discussions on projects" to promote your active search via a quick message:
- you can insert a link to your TPI project in messages you post
- start the title of your message with "ORPHAN-"
- don't forget to update your message if you found a partner
- don't forget to log with your user account to send replies or comments.