European Commission calls on the U.S. to restore trust in EU-U.S. data flows
Today the European Commission has set out the actions that need to be taken to restore trust in data flows between the EU and the U.S., following deep concerns about revelations of large-scale U.S. intelligence collection programmes have had a negative impact on the transatlantic relationship.
- Press release: European Commission calls on the U.S. to restore trust in EU-U.S. data flows
- Memo: Restoring Trust in EU-US data flows: Frequently Asked Questions
- COM(2013) 846: Communication - Rebuilding Trust in EU-US Data Flows
- COM(2013) 847: Communication on the Functioning of the Safe Harbour from the Perspective of EU Citizens and Companies Establsiehd in the EU
- Report on the Findings of the ad hoc EU-US Working Group on Data Protection