Europe in figures - Eurostat yearbook
Europe in figures — Eurostat yearbook is an online-only Eurostat publication; it is updated on a rolling basis, i.e. each article is updated when its main data sets have been refreshed.
Table of contents
2. Living conditions
4. Education and training
5. Labour market
6. Economy and finance
7. International trade
8. Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
9. Industry and services
10. Innovation and information society
Latest updates of the table of contents
- 8 April 2016: The article 4.4 School enrolment and early leavers from education and training replaced by the article 4.4 Early leavers from education and training.
- 9 March 2016: Reorganisation of the chapter 4 Education and training: Renumbering some articles and
- The article 4.1 Early childhood and primary education statistics added.
- The article 4.2 Foreign language learning statistics taken away.
- The article 4.2 Secondary education statistics added.
- 5 January 2016: The article 2.5 Crime statistics replaced by the article: 2.5 Crime and criminal justice statistics.
- 21 July 2015: The article 3.3 Healthcare statistics split into two articles: 3.3 Healthcare provision statistics and 3.4 Healthcare expenditure statistics.
- 30 June 2015: The article 11.4 Biodiversity statistics taken away and the new article 11.4 Material flow accounts and resource productivity inserted instead.
- 3 June 2015: The article 11.6 Chemicals management statistics taken away and the new article 11.6 Environmental economy - employment and growth inserted instead.
- 21 April 2015: The article 3.4 Health and safety at work statistics renamed as 3.4 Accidents at work statistics.
- 13 January 2015: The chapter 10. Research and communication renamed as 10. Innovation and information society and the article 10.0 Research and communication statistics introduced as 10.0 Innovation and information society statistics introduced.
- 12 January 2015: The article 10.7 Telecommunication statistics taken away and archived.
- 6 January 2015: The article 5.6 Labour market policy interventions taken away and archived.
- 26 September 2014: The article 1.1. European population compared with world population taken away and archived. The corresponding updated article is The EU in the world - population in the online publication The EU in the world.
- 24 June 2014: The article 6.2 Sector accounts split away from 6.1 National accounts and GDP as an own article.
- 11 June 2014: The article 10.5 Information society statistics split into two articles: 10.5 Information society statistics - households and individuals and 10.6 Information society statistics - enterprises.