"Today we have saved the WTO"
"Today marks the return of the WTO from the darkness of multilateral irrelevance into the light of multilateral action and success. Today, we have saved the WTO. The Bali package will benefit all of us – but in particular the millions of poor people across the globe in the least developed countries. That has been the objective of the European Union from the outset."
—EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht, Bali, 7 December 2013
- EU-US trade and investment negotiations
- Towards a comprehensive EU-US trade and investment agreement
- Free Trade Agreements
- Free Trade Agreements with countries outside the EU
- How trade policy can boost growth and jobs
- On the EU�s trade and investment policy
- Trade Defence Instruments
- Protecting European production against international trade distortions