Many organisations, institutions and projects collect data related to the investment in children and provide indicators, figures, statistics, reports and other information.
- The Euro-Peristat Network is working to establish a sustainable European perinatal health information system.
- The World Policy Analysis Centre provides access to global research, data and maps on social policies around the world.
- UNESCO educational game about education and gender.
- Eurostat is the statistical office of the European Union.
- The Institut national d'Études démographiques (INED) provides interactive world population maps
- The OECD family support calculator is an interactive tool which outlines how wages, tax-benefit systems and other factors affect the household income of families with children.
- UNICEF datasets about several children-related matters.
- UIS UNESCO contains indicators and data on education, literacy, science, culture and communication.
- OECD Child Well-Being Data Portal provides data on child well-being, children’s home and family environment, their health and safety, their education and school life, as well as their activities and their life satisfaction. The portal also provides links to information on public policies for children.