- LABREF - LABour market REForm database
- Tax and benefits indicators database
- Labour market policies (LMP) database
- Youth Guarantee Indicator Framework database
- Long-term unemployed Indicator Framework database
LABREF provides a comprehensive set of data on the measures adopted by the EU Member States in policy fields likely to have a direct impact on labour market performance. It contains valuable information on the number, type and design of measures, which can easily be compared across countries.
The tax and benefits indicators database presents results of an on-going joint European Commission/OECD project, aimed at monitoring the direct influence of tax and benefit instruments on household incomes and incentives to work.
Labour market policy (LMP) statistics provide information on labour market interventions which are defined as "public interventions in the labour market aimed at reaching an efficient functioning and correcting disequilibria. These interventions selectively favour particular groups in the labour market."
The EMCO Indicators Group was mandated by a Council Recommendation to develop a fully-fledged proposal for a methodology and indicators for monitoring at EU level the implementation and results of the Youth Guarantee.
- More on the Youth Guarantee Indicator Framework database:
- Access the Youth Guarantee Indicator Framework database:
- Overall Results
- Results for individual Member States
- Member State factsheets - 2017
- Member State factsheets - 2015 and 2016
- Member State profile charts - 2015 and 2016
As part of its mandate, the Employment Committee (EMCO) Indicators group developed an Indicator Framework and the accompanying methodological manual for monitoring at EU level the implementation of the Council Recommendation on the integration of the long-term unemployed into the labour market.
- More on the Long-term unemployed Indicator Framework database:
- Access the Long-term unemployed Indicator Framework database: