e-Governance Conference 2019: Same Goals, Different Roadmaps
World’s leading e-Governance experts, decision makers, donors, and civil society groups will meet in Tallinn, Estonia to discuss the challenges states face when engaging digital citizens.
1. Digital transformation goals and roadmaps
2. Cross-border cooperation in e-governance
3. Cooperation within the country: regions/cities vs state
4. Public Private Partnership (PPP) for Innovation
The conference will be opened by the President of the Republic of Estonia, H.E Ms Kersti Kaljulaid. The President of Rwanda and Chairman of the Smart Africa Initiative, H.E. Mr Paul Kagame, has also confirmed his participation as a keynote speaker. Additionally, senior political representatives from around the world and leading digital transformation strategists will share their visions and first-hand experience.
Who is the Conference for?
- Government decision-makers and strategists from countries implementing national e-Governance strategies
- Donor organisations supporting the development of open, transparent and efficient governance practices via IT solutions
- Companies developing e-Governance applications and assisting governments with their implementation
22 May, 13:30 - 14:10
Innovations That Fuel Digital Transformations
Natalia Aristimuño Pérez, Head of Interoperability Unit, DG Informatics, European Commission
22 May, 14:10 - 14:50
Creation of the common culture and cooperation for digital transformation (Panel discussion)
Disclaimer: The Communication team of the ISA² Programme has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The European Commission does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.