Access to Base Registries Webinar
The Access to Base Registries team would like to inform you that there is a change in the Webinar date. We warmly invite you for a two hour webinar on 26 September 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Being able to work hands on with Member States, both communicating our results and facilitating the implementation of reusable solutions within Member States, is at the very core of the Access to Base Registries Action. We want your unique opinions and experiences to help us best identify the user-centricity, i.e. the services most needed, and the business value, i.e. the benefits of interconnection. We want you to participate in shaping the future of the ABR Action within the ISA² programme.
What are the objectives of this webinar?
- The introduction to the ‘Access to Base Registries’ initiative;
- The presentation of the four artefacts developed as part of ‘Access to Base Registries’ action;
- Community actions and the presentation of other projects (SCOOP4C, TOOP, etc.);
- A high-level presentation of the ‘Base Registries Interoperability Framework’;
- A Q&A session;
- An invitation for suggestions on what type of support and activities the European Commission and everis should plan to support the Member States.
Who is the webinar relevant for?
This event is of particular interest to ISA² Committee Members, EU policy makers, eGovernment representatives and other service providers that incorporate information from base registries in their public services. Nevertheless, everyone interested are invited to participate prior to registration.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Good Practices on building successful interconnections of Base Registries;
- Guidelines on Building Successful Interconnections of Base Registries;
- A Catalogue of Reusable Solutions for a Base Registry Interconnection;
- The state-of-affairs of Base Registries interconnection described in Factsheets;
- The Base Registries Interoperability Framework.
How do you register and participate to this webinar?
The details on how to connect to the webinar will be communicated to you in the next email. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the webinar! Please confirm your attendance by sending the e-mail to ABR@everis.com.
How to connect?