On the 25th of March 2020, the Commission concluded the below described testing session. Based on the numerous feedback received, the Commission will start working on updating the platform accordingly. We want to thank everyone who contributed with their time and expertise so that Europass tools provide the best possible experience to everyone in Europe!
The European Commission is building a free online tool, Europass, to help people across the EU to manage their careers, their studies and find new opportunities. The new Europass will offer you a free personal profile to describe all your skills, qualifications and experiences;
- an online library to store all your documents and files in one secure place
- tools to set your goals and interests and understand your skills
- an editor tool to create CVs and cover letters
The Europass profile will be available in all EU languages.
Get Involved in User Testing
You can test the new Europass and tell us how to improve the platform, fix problems, and make sure that Europass meets user needs when it goes ‘live’ in May 2020.
Everyone is invited to test the platform – students, workers, job seekers, volunteers – Europass will be a free, open tool for everyone.
Testing will include completing tasks such as creating your Europass profile, filling in an online form, attaching documents, and listing your skills.
What do you need to do?
1. Choose a scenario:
- Scenario 1: Study abroad - find the scenario information by following this link or on Futurium
- Scenario 2: Change career - find the scenario information by following this link or on Futurium
- Scenario 3: Looking for a job - find the scenario information by following this link or on Futurium
2. Visit the new Europass platform and complete the tasks in the scenario you have selected.
Test site login:
3. Send your feedback
You should complete the whole exercise in less than 60 minutes.
You can complete the testing on your own time, on your PC or device.
What happens to my information?
We will use your feedback to improve and make changes to Europass.
Any information you include in Europass will be deleted after one month and the Commission will not keep any personal information.
Thanks for taking part!