In this database you can find inspiring practices from Public Employment Services across Europe.
The selected practices focus on issues such as supporting young people and the long-term unemployed, working with schools, and management methods.
Practices have been selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance: the practices reflect EU employment policy within the context of the Europe 2020 Strategy
- Scope: the practices represent concrete PES services with specific operational objectives implemented on national, regional or local scale
- Timescale: the practices are either ongoing or were terminated after 2010
- Evidence-based: the practices are based on performance data / monitoring / evaluation
- Potential for learning and replication: the practices provide insight into success factors and outcomes, as well as challenges and lessons learnt.
To search other PES resources by theme, please consult the PES Knowledge Centre.
PES Network Stakeholder Conference: The future of work12/11/2018
PES Network Stakeholder Conference: The future of work
Recent developments in PES on the integration of the long-term unemployed back into the labour market16/10/2018
Recent developments in PES on the integration of the long-term unemployed back into the labour market
New PES Network toolkit shows how to improve PES services to employers23/07/2018
New PES Network toolkit shows how to improve PES services to employers