Welcome to the Office for Infrastructure and Logistics in Luxembourg
OIL was created on 1 January 2003 on the basis
of a Commission Decision of 6 November 2002.
OIL is responsible for the following services for all Commission
departments in Luxembourg:
- by purchasing, hiring and managing movable and immovable property;
- by organising removals and managing office space.
- Children’s Centre: Garderie, Study and Recreation Centre;
- Restaurants, self-service restaurants;
- Fitness centre;
- Businesses (banks, newsagent, post office, travel agency).
- Transport of staff and equipment,
- Receipt, dispatch and internal distribution of documents,
- Conference management,
- Office supplies.
activities are carried out on the basis of a quality approach
aimed at providing an excellent service.
On request, OIL also provides these services to other European
institutions and organisations