- Internal Market, Accounting
All citizens, organisations and public authorities are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly sought from respondents which have an interest and/or expertise in the extractive and forestry sectors.
- From 25.06.2014 to 10.10.2014 – (closed).
This consultation aims to collect the views of the relevant stakeholders on the equivalence mechanism, and in particular on the equivalence criteria, considering as well future equivalence decisions.
How to submit your contribution
The participation period to this consultation is now over.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- You can click on the following link to view the Reference documents and other related consultations.
- Responsible services:
- Internal Market and Services DG,
Unit F3 – Accounting and Financial reporting
- Postal address:
- European Commission
Number of responses received to this consultation
23 contributions were received.
View the contributions
- Click here to view the contributions.
In the interests of transparency, organisations are invited to provide the public with relevant information about themselves by registering in the Interest Representative Register and subscribing to its Code of Conduct.
Results of consultation and next steps
- Click here to see the summary of responses .