- Internal Market, Banking
All citizens and organizations are welcome to contribute to this consultation.
- From 16.05.2013 to 11.07.2013 – (closed).
The general objectives of the reform are to establish a stable and efficient banking system that serves the needs of EU citizens and the economy, increases economic growth by reducing instability and improving resource allocation, and provides an EU-coordinated response to enhance the internal market functioning. The consultation focuses on the key attributes of the structural reform; i.e. the scope of activities, the strength of separation, and the possible institutional scope and is open to all stakeholders.
How to submit your contribution
The participation period to this consultation is now over.
Reference documents and other related consultations
- You can click on the following link to view the Reference documents and other related consultations.
Number of responses received to this consultation
538 contributions were received, among which:
- Registered organisations: 49
- Public authorities: 16
- Citizens: 439
- Non-registered organisations: 34
View the contributions
- Click here to view the contributions
Results of consultation
- Click here to see the summary of responses .