The Partnership on Urban Poverty is pleased to present its final Action Plan, the result of around two years of work. It features twelve actions that aim to reduce poverty and improve the inclusion of people in poverty or at risk of poverty in urban areas across the EU.
The actions are clustered in five groups:
- integrated actions transversal to all actions
- actions aimed at fighting child poverty
- actions for the regeneration of urban deprived areas and neighbourhoods
- actions aimed at ending homelessness
- actions for the inclusion of Roma people
Furthermore, the Partnership discusses cross-cutting issues and links with the New Urban Agenda/the Sustainable Development Goals and other Partnerships.
Read the full document in the Library section.