Following the chronogram agreed in the grant signed on December 2017 by DG Regio and AEBR, the b-solutions call for proposals was open between 1 February and 30 April 2018. 36 proposals were submitted and 31 were found eligible.
The Selection Committee performed a quality assessment of the applications received, ranking them according to the “criteria for the selection” listed in the call for proposals at page 12. The Committee’s evaluation report has been shared with the European Commission for a final approval on the successful cases.
The 10 awarded cases are:
- Bilingualism in the Functional Tri-Border Region AT-HU-SK
- Elaboration of a cooperation protocol aimed at simplifying administrative procedures for frontier workers in the field of health insurance
- Lithuanian Geological Survey and Latvian Environment, Geology and Meteorology Centre institutional cooperation on cross-border groundwater management
- CrossMarkets - Institutional cooperation to enhance cross-border selling at local farmers’ markets
- When EMS (emergency medical system) erase borders
- Facilitating cross-border mobility within the scope of dual education in the Eurometropolis Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai
- XBORDER – WORK: tacking administrative issues that hinder free movement of workers
- Roadmap & factsheet for the recognition of qualifications for highly demanded professions: two practical documents for first line support and citizens
- EGTC GO Cross-border Public Urban Mobility Pan
Further updates will follow in teh newxt weeks. Stay tuned!
For more information on b-solutions, please visit https://www.b-solutionsproject.com/