Just to inform that the book ‘Territorial Impact Assessment’ from Springer is now available on demand:
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-54502-4. Customer can order it via https://www.springer.com/in/book/9783030545017.
This book presents a comprehensive debate and analysis of existing Territorial Impact Assessment (TIA) methodologies, designed under the auspices of the ESPON programme since the mid-2000s. This is intended to serve as a TIA handbook for the reader, to better understand the main differences, advantages and shortcomings of each presented TIA methodology. It also serves as a manual for professors and students in the field of policy evaluation, and territorial analysis, as it presents concrete examples of the implementation of each TIA methodology, their formulas and intrinsic evaluation elements.
It has a full section (II) dedicated to present TIA methodologies applied to CBC programmes:
Section I. The Territorial Impact Assessment (TIA): Mainstream Methodologies
- TARGET_TIA: A Complete, Flexible and Sound Territorial Impact Assessment Tool - Eduardo Medeiros
- The Pioneering Quantitative Model for TIA: TEQUILA - Roberto Camagni
- STeMA: A Sustainable Territorial Economic/Environmental Management Approach - Maria Prezioso
- The ESPON EATIA: A Qualitative Approach to Territorial Impact Assessment - Naja Marot, Mojca Golobič, Thomas B. Fischer
Section II. Territorial Impact Assessment for Cross-Border Cooperation Programmes
- The Bottom-Up Approach: Experiences with the Impact Assessment of EU and National Legislation in the German, Dutch and Belgian Cross-Border Regions - Martin Unfried, Lavinia Kortese, Anouk Bollen-Vandenboorn
- Cross-Border Territorial Impact Assessment - Gyula Ocskay
- Enhancing Cross-Border Cooperation Through TIA Implementation - Ricardo C. B. Ferreira, Nathalie Verschelde
Section III. Territorial Impact Assessment: Alternative Models and Complementary Approaches
- From Territorial Impact Assessment to Territorial Foresight - Kai Böhme, Christian Lüer, Frank Holstein
- The LUISA Territorial Modelling Platform and Urban Data Platform: An EU-Wide Holistic Approach - Carlo Lavalle, et al.
- Territorial Effects of EU Cohesion Policy Supporting Entrepreneurship: Findings from the Czech Republic -
- Ondřej Dvouletý, Ivana Blažková, Oto Potluka
- Guidelines for Territorial Impact Assessment Applied to Regional Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation - Paulo Neto, Anabela Santos