The Partnership on Digital Transition is pleased to present its final Action Plan. The fifteen Actions aim to improve legislation, funding instruments and knowledge sharing to contribute towards the Union’s long-term objectives of sustainable growth and social, economic and territorial cohesion.
The objective of the Digital Transition Action Plan is:
- To provide better public services to citizens, with help of digital tools;
- To support European cities in exploiting the possibilities of digitalization;
- To assist European businesses to develop new innovations and create new business opportunities for global markets.
Actions are related to one of following principles:
- Generalise and diffuse digital skills to everybody;
- Enable and implement citizen-centric e-government;
- Provide value through free and fair access to open/public/personal data;
- Accelerate and adopt digital emerging technologies in cities;
- Adopt business model thinking to drive urban digital transition;
- Strengthen the ability for cities to act within the digital transition.
Read the full document by clicking on the Partnership logo: