National and regional Coalitions
National Coalitions bring together ICT and ICT-intensive companies, education and training providers, education and employment ministries, public and private employment services, associations, non-profit organisations and social partners, who develop concrete measures to bring digital skills to all levels of society.
They collaborate in areas such as increasing industry-led training, certifying skills, improving school and university curricula, and raising awareness about ICT careers, especially among young people and women.
National and Regional Coalitions
There are currently 23 Coalitions and emerging initiatives and more are expected to be launched in 2018. We invite you to contact your National Coalition to support their effort in your country:
- Belgium (factsheet) - Led by Saskia Van Uffelen, Digital Champion for Belgium, member of Digital Minds for Belgium e-mail.
- Bulgaria (factsheet) - Led by Digital National Alliance and Gergana Passy, Digital Champion for Bulgaria, e-mail.
- Croatia (factsheet) - Led by Croatian Employers’ Association, e-mail.
- Cyprus (factsheet) - Led by the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism, e-mail.
- Czech Republic (factsheet) - Led by National Institute for Education, e-mail
- Denmark (factsheet) - Led by Danish Computer Society (e-mail) and Niels Bjørn-Andersen, Digital Champion for Denmark, e-mail.
- Estonia (factsheet) - Led by Vaata Maailma, e-mail.
- France (factsheet) - Led by Medef, e-mail.
- Greece (factsheet) - Led by the Ministry of Administrative Reconstruction, email.
- Hungary (factsheet) - Led by ICT Association of Hungary (IVSZ), e-mail.
- Ireland (factsheet) - Led by Irish Computer Society, e-mail.
- Latvia (factsheet) - Led by Latvian Information and Communication Technology Association (LIKTA), e-mail.
- Lithuania (factsheet)- Led by Association Langas Ateitj (Window to the Future), e-mail.
- Luxembourg - Coalition in transition. Contact e-mail
- Malta (factsheed) - Led by eSkills Malta Foundation, e-mail.
- The Netherlands (factsheet) - Led by ECP (e-mail) and Tineke Netelenblos, Digital Champion of the Netherlands, e-mail.
- Poland (factsheet) - Led by Institute of Public Affairs, e-mail.
- Portugal (factsheet) - Led by Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, e-mail.
- Romania (factsheet) - Led by APDETIC (the Association of Producers and Distributors of Electrical and Electronic Equipment), e-mail.
- Slovakia (factsheet) - Led by the IT Association of Slovakia (ITAS), e-mail.
- Slovenia (factsheet) - Led by the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Public Administration, e-mail
- Spain (factsheet) - Led by AMETIC (Association of Electronics, Information and Communications Technologies, Telecommunications and Digital Content Companies), e-mail.
- Sweden (factsheet) - Led by Swedish IT and Telcom Industries, e-mail.
Regional Coalitions and partnerships
- Basque Coalition for Digital Skills and Jobs 4.0, e-mail.
- Tech Partnership - Skills for the Digital Economy (United Kingdom)
Start a new National or Regional Coalition
If there is no National Coalition in your country you can contact the Digital Skills and Jobs Team to discuss how to build a successful Coalition and help you get started.