Newsroom - Newsroom
Call for proposals – Drug Prevention and Information Programme "Action grants" 2011-2012
Deadline for submission of proposals: 17/04/2012
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals - Action grants 2011-2012
- Guide for applicants
- Mandate template
- Model Grant Agreement for an action with multiple beneficiaries
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS .
How to apply
Please apply using PRIAMOS , the DG Justice grants management system. PRIAMOS allows applicants to register, to download application forms and to submit their applications.
Are you aware of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving EU funding? Speak out! Inform OLAF - the European Anti-Fraud Office: contact the OLAF online . OLAF leads independent investigations of fraud or corruption affecting the EU budget, including misconduct within the European institutions themselves.
Results and follow up
Commission Implementing Decision on the award of grants for specific transnational projects within the frame of specific programme Drug Prevention and Information under the call for proposals JUST/DPIP/2011-2012/AG .
Documentation of the project kick-off meeting, 04/02/2013, Brussels
- Presentation materials: Team presentation , Project lifecycle , Project management , Amendments , Financial analysis DPIP-ISEC , Cost eligibility , Cost claim 2011-2012
- Summaries of individual projects receiving funding
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Please note that the Project management guide has been updated. If you downloaded the file before 8/2/2013, kindly consult the Corrigendum or download the most recent version of the guide available here: Project management guide .