Call for proposals – Drug Prevention and Information Programme "Action grants" 2011-2012
Deadline for submission of proposals: 17/04/2012
Documents for applicants
- Call for proposals - Action grants 2011-2012
- Guide for applicants
- Mandate template
- Model Grant Agreement for an action with multiple beneficiaries
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS .
How to apply
Please apply using PRIAMOS , the DG Justice grants management system. PRIAMOS allows applicants to register, to download application forms and to submit their applications.
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results and follow up
Commission Implementing Decision on the award of grants for specific transnational projects within the frame of specific programme Drug Prevention and Information under the call for proposals JUST/DPIP/2011-2012/AG .
Documentation of the project kick-off meeting, 04/02/2013, Brussels
- Presentation materials: Team presentation , Project lifecycle , Project management , Amendments , Financial analysis DPIP-ISEC , Cost eligibility , Cost claim 2011-2012
- Summaries of individual projects receiving funding
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Please note that the Project management guide has been updated. If you downloaded the file before 8/2/2013, kindly consult the Corrigendum or download the most recent version of the guide available here: Project management guide .
- Template for progress report