CALL: UNDERSTANDING EUROPE - PROMOTING THE EUROPEAN PUBLIC AND CULTURAL SPACE
Call identifier: H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2016-2017 Publication date: 14 October 2015
Call summary and aims
The resilience and cohesion of European societies are strongly conditioned by beliefs and identities, as well as by collective representations and constructions of past and present realities and expectations about the future. Research in the humanities and social sciences is well-placed for making important contributions to creating a new narrative for Europe by studying the drivers of and obstacles to the emergence of a European public sphere and a European cultural space. The role that technology can play in promoting a better understanding of the richness of Europe’s heritage and diversity equally deserves further exploration as well as solutions-driven options.
A thorough and continuous reflection of Europe's cultural and social diversity and its past facilitates tackling societal challenges that European societies face today and will face tomorrow due to endogenous as well as external factors.
Understanding Europe is therefore a sine qua non condition for preparing and shaping the future, thus fostering truly reflective societies in Europe. A better understanding of Europe's cultural, social unity and diversity of its past will inform the reflection about present challenges/opportunities and help to find solutions for shaping Europe's future. Special attention should be dedicated to the accessibility for all and universal design in relation to the role that technology can play in promoting this better understanding.
This call has a link with the CO-CREATION call and with the cultural heritage related Topics of Societal Challenge 5 and other relevant parts of H2020.
In the Topic 12 on the significance of cultural and core values for the migration challenge, the participation of entities from the international partner countries and regions concerned is strongly encouraged.
14 September 2017 14:30
CALL: H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2017-two-stage (stage 2)
The deadline for the submission of proposals invited to the second stage of the H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2017-two-stage call was Wednesday 13 of September 2017 at 17.00 Pm.
A total of 57 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below including the indicative budget of the topic:
CULT-COOP-1: RIA: 5 submitted
CULT-COOP-2: RIA: 11 submitted
CULT-COOP-3: RIA: 4 submitted
CULT-COOP-4: RIA: 6 submitted
CULT-COOP-5: RIA: 4 submitted
CULT-COOP-6: RIA: 2 submitted
CULT-COOP-7: RIA: 11 submitted
CULT-COOP-12: RIA: 1 submitted
(Indicative budget: FOR topics 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12: budget SPLIT 1: 27 M€)
CULT-COOP-9: RIA: 13 submitted: (indicative budget: budget split 2: 9 M€)
19 June 2017 14:40
The following document : H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2017-TwoStage_FirstStage_Generalised Feedback_EN has now avaiable under the 'Topic conditions & documents' section on the topic page.
11 May 2017 15:15
An overview OF THE evaluation results (flash CALL info) IS now available UNDER THE ‘Topic conditions & documents’ section ON THE topic page.
06 February 2017 15:14
CALL : H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2017-two-stage (stage 1) is 478
The call deadline was Thursday 2 of February 17 Pm 2017. A total of 478 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below including the indicative budget of the topic:
CULT-COOP-1 : RIA : 24 submitted
CULT-COOP-2 : RIA : 60 submitted
CULT-COOP-3 : RIA : 30 submitted
CULT-COOP-4 : RIA : 29 submitted
CULT-COOP-5 : RIA : 48 submitted
CULT-COOP-6 : RIA : 44 submitted
CULT-COOP-7 : RIA : 74 submitted
CULT-COOP-12 : RIA : 30 submitted
(indicative budget: for topics 1,2,3,5,6,10 : RIA : 27 M€)
CULT-COOP-9 : RIA : 139 submitted : RIA: (indicative budget: 9 M€)
CALL : H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2016-2017
The call deadline was Thursday 2 of February 17 Pm 2017. A total of 21 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below including the indicative budget of the topic:
CULT-COOP-11: RIA: 12 proposals (indicative budget: 7 M€)
CULT-COOP-6: CSA : 8 proposals (indicative budget: 1,5 M€)
CULT-COOP-10: ERANET Co-Fund: 1 proposal (indicative budget: 5 M€)
- 05 October 2016 16:59 The submission session is now available for: CULT-COOP-06-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-05-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-07-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-09-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-02-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-01-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-12-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-04-2017(RIA), CULT-COOP-03-2017(RIA)
- 04 October 2016 00:30 The submission session is now available for: CULT-COOP-06-2017(CSA), CULT-COOP-10-2017(ERA-NET-Cofund), CULT-COOP-11-2016-2017(RIA)
26 July 2016 15:45
A revised version of the Work programme has been adopted for 2016-2017.
The main changes concern:
Call H2020-SC6-CO-CREATION-2016-2017 - CO-CREATION FOR GROWTH AND INCLUSION
- Topics CO-CREATION 2 & CO-CREATION-3-2016): those topics were cancelled due to an error in the description of the topic conditions in the Work programme (i.e. it did not explicitly make reference to Annex K of the Work Programme which provides the possibility for actions to foresee financial support to third parties). They have now been republished in their correct form with the additional missing information and a new deadline on 15 November 2016.
- Topic CO-CREATION-6-2017 (RIA): increase of budget from 11 m to 11.5 m
Call H2020-SC6-ENG-GLOBALLY-2016-2017 - ENGAGING TOGETHER GLOBALLY
- A topic on migration has been added: ENG-GLOBALLY-10-2017 (RIA): Migration and asylum systems
Call H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2016-2017 - UNDERSTANDING EUROPE - PROMOTING THE EUROPEAN PUBLIC AND CULTURAL SPACE
- A two-stage evaluation was introduced for all RIA topics in 2017 except for CULT-COOP-11-2017
- A topic was added: CULT-COOP-12-2017 (RIA) - The significance of cultural and core values for the migration challenge
Call H2020-SC6-REV-INEQUAL-2016-2017 - REVERSING INEQUALITIES AND PROMOTING FAIRNESS
Three additional topics have been added:
- REV-INEQUAL-11-2017 (CSA) - Current European and cross-national comparative research and research actions on Migration
- REV-INEQUAL-12-2017 (CSA) - Research Social Platform on Migration and Asylum
- REV-INEQUAL-13-2017 (RIA) - Research on employability, skills and labour market integration of migrants
- Correction of the number of the SME instrument (H2020-SMEInst-12-2016-2017-SC6-CULT-COOP instead of H2020-SMEInst-62-2016-2017-SC6-CULT-COOP)
- New action added (13): Support to Research and Innovation policy making
- New action added (26): Expert Group to advise in designing, developing and testing a pilot European Innovation Council (EIC)
- New action added (31): Presidency Conference ‘Expanding Excellent Science for the Benefit of Society’
23 May 2016 16:23
An overview of the evaluation results (Flash Call Info) is now available under the section "Topic conditions and documents".
11 February 2016 12:49
The total number of proposals submitted in response to the call is 115.
The breakdown per topic and type of action is:
CULT-COOP-2016-8 - CSA: 11
CULT-COOP-2016-8 - RIA: 92
CULT-COOP-2016-11 - CSA: 4
CULT-COOP-2016-11 - RIA: 8
05 February 2016 10:23
The call deadline of the call H2020-SC6-CULT-COOP-2016 was on 04/02/2016.
The total number of proposals submitted in response to the call is 115.
28 January 2016 10:42
The access to the submission service for the topic CULT-COOP-11-2016-2017:Understanding the transformation of European public administrations was interrupted for a few days and it has already been re-established.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- 27 October 2015 00:30 The submission session is now available for: CULT-COOP-11-2016/2017(CSA), CULT-COOP-08-2016(RIA-CSA), CULT-COOP-11-2016/2017(RIA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.