The cooperation programme addresses the most important cross-border challenges in the Italian-Austrian border region by focusing on the development potentials. The region is characterised by its mountainous border.
The Programme will focus on four main priorities:
- Research and innovation
- Nature and culture
- Community-led local development (CLLD)
- Increased cross-border cooperation between research institutes and strenghthening the cross-border clustering of companies;
- Protecting the common natural and cultural heritage to increase the touristic attractiveness and thus the number of visitors to the region;
- Enhanced institutional cooperation to achieve higher levels of regional integration and cross-border coordination in sectors such as civil protection and risk prevention, public security and rescue services, public transport, eduction, health and social work;
- Improved local governance by involving local actors through a buttom-up approach in the development of cross-border CLLD regions.
Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 82.238.866,00 €
Thematic prioritiesView the data
Total OP budget: 98.380.352,00 €
Total EU contribution: 82.238.866,00 €View the data