Cohesion Policy and Poland
|Available languages :|
In 2014-2020, Poland will manage 22 operational programmes under EU Cohesion Policy. Sixteen regional operational programmes will receive funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF). One operational programme will receive funding from the ERDF and the Cohesion Fund. Three operational programmes will receive funding from the ERDF. One operational programme will receive funding from the Cohesion Fund, and one operational programme will receive funding from the ESF.
How much EU funding will be invested in Poland (2014-2020)?
For 2014-2020, Poland has been allocated around € 77.6 billion (current prices) in total Cohesion Policy funding:
- € 51.2 billion for less developed regions: Dolnośląskie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Łódzkie, Lubelskie, Lubuskie, Małopolskie, Opolskie, Podkarpackie, Podlaskie, Pomorskie, Śląskie, Świętokrzyskie, Warmińsko-mazurskie, Wielkopolskie and Zachodniopomorskie
- € 2.2 billion for more developed regions: Mazowieckie
- € 23.2 billion through the Cohesion Fund
- € 700.5 million for European Territorial Cooperation
- € 252.4 million for the Youth Employment Initiative.
Of this, ESF in Poland will represent a minimum of € 12.8 billion. The exact amount will be determined in light of the specific challenges the country needs to address in the areas covered by the ESF.
|More information :|