Interreg V-A - Spain-France-Andorra (POCTEFA)
The cooperation programme Spain – France-Andorra (POCTEFA) addresses the most important cross-border challenges linked to the implementation of the Europe 2020 strategy in the Pyrenees border region.
Strategically, within the axis "Smart Growth", the programme contributes to a strengthened cross-border regional innovation capacity as well as to an increased cooperation of small and medium-sized enterprises with the research and development sector across borders.
At the same time, within the two axes linked to climate change and protecting the environment, the programme foresees actions aiming at promoting climate change adaptation (axis 2), risk prevention and management, reducing the environmental impact of economic development and promoting resource efficiency (axis 3).
Within the axis "Sustainable Growth" (axis 4), the programme foresees actions aiming at promoting sustainable cross-border transport.
Finally, within the axis "Social inclusion and labour mobility" (axis 5) the programme plans actions targeting the development and improvement of cross-border social public services.
- Broadening and improving cross-border capacities in research, development and innovation and enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs (EU-funding: €50 million).
- Promoting climate change adaptation (EU-funding: €28.5 million).
- Conserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency (EU-funding: € 48 million).
- Promoting sustainable transport (EU-funding: €25 million).
- Promoting sustainable employment, labour mobility and social inclusion (EU-funding: €26.5 million).
- more than 46 research centres will work in improved research infrastructure facilities and common projects.
- 500 enterprises will conduct cross- border activities.
- 5,400,000 citizens are concerned by future concrete projects on the ground.
- 67 projects promoting natural and cultural heritage will be supported.
- 82 projects promoting new cross-border cycle paths and sustainable mobility will be supported.
- 690,000 citizens are concerned by future concrete projects on the ground.
- País Vasco
- Comunidad Foral de Navarra
- Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 189,341,397.00 €
- TA - Technical Assistance
- TO1 - Research and innovation
- TO3 - SMEs competitiveness
- TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention
- TO6 - Environment and resource efficiency
- TO7 - Transport and energy networks
- TO8 - Employment and labour market
- TO9 - Social inclusion
Total OP budget: 288,964,102.00 €
Total EU contribution: 189,341,397.00 €
CCI number: 2014TC16RFCB006
Working Community of the Pyrenees
Avenida Nuestra Señora de la Victoria, 8
E - 22700 JACA (Huesca)
+34 974 36 31 00
ESI Funds OPEN DATA
Achievements and FinancesInterreg V-A - Spain-France-Andorra (POCTEFA)