Who can take part?
- The Creative Europe programme is open to cultural and creative organisations from EU Member States, as well as non-EU Member States. Besides Norway and Iceland, the following countries are also eligible, having concluded agreements with the European Commission:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia,
More information on eligibility can be found in the note on eligibility of non-EU countries, as well as in the specific opportunity pages.
How can I apply?
Organisations interested in applying for opportunities can find out more in the individual pages for: Culture sector opportunities; Audiovisual sector opportunities; The cross-sectoral strand. More detailed information on the application process is available on the website of the Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Results of previous calls can, likewise, be found on the website of the EACEA .
FIND out more
- Regulation establishing the programme
- Communication on the Creative Europe Programme
- Frequently asked questions on the Creative Europe programme
- Presentation of the programme
- Creative Europe impact assessment
- Eligibility of non-EU countries
- Creative Europe on the website of the Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency
- Results of Creative Europe calls for proposals
- Creative Europe Desks