Who can take part?
- The Creative Europe programme is open to cultural and creative organisations from EU Member States, as well as non-EU countries. Subject to certain conditions EEA (European Economic Area), candidate/potential candidate and ENP (European Neighbourhood Policy) countries can also participate in the programme on an equal footing with Member States. The following non-EU countries are eligible:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
More information on eligible countries can be found in the table on non-EU countries, as well as in the guidelines of each specific call for proposals.
How can I apply?
Organisations interested in applying for opportunities can find out more in the individual pages for: Culture sector opportunities; Audiovisual sector opportunities; The cross-sectoral strand. More detailed information on the application process and the results of previous calls are available on the website of the Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
Find out more
- Regulation establishing the programme
- Communication on the Creative Europe Programme
- Frequently asked questions on the Creative Europe programme
- Presentation of the programme
- Creative Europe impact assessment
- Eligibility of non-EU countries
- Creative Europe on the website of the Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency
- Results of Creative Europe calls for proposals
- Creative Europe Desks
- Mid-term evaluation of the Creative Europe programme (2014-2020)