- EU Neighbourhood Policy
- Countries of the region
- Eastern Partnership
- Southern Neighbourhood
- Neighbourhood-wide Cooperation
- Cross Border Cooperation
- Enlargement Policy
- EU and Western Balkans
- Check current status
- Conditions for membership
- Steps towards joining
- From 6 to 27 members
- Policy Highlights
- Instrument for Pre-accession assistance (IPA)
- Funding, Evaluations and Technical assistance
- About us
- Info corner
On the Commission's Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations website you will find a wealth of information about the different aspects of both policies. Should you not find what you are looking for, you can contact us directly.
We often receive questions and comments which are not related to the activities of DG Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations and to which other Institutions or services would be better placed to provide you with a precise answer. We therefore invite you to use the following list of references to other information sources before contacting us:
- For general information on European policies, please have a look at the Commission's list of Information Sources and Contacts.
- If you are looking for a legal text which was published in the Official Journal within the past 60 days, you can visit the legal database EUR-LEX.
- Please try the EUROPA SEARCH function to find a list of relevant policy documents on the Commission's EUROPA web site.
Please send us your queries using the following mail group and we will reply as quickly as possible. You can make your request in any of the official EU languages. However, if translations are necessary, this will delay the reply by several days. Thank you for your understanding!