Restricted Call for proposals – PROGRESS-Equality between women and men - Action grants 2012
Please note that the deadline of this call for proposals is extended until 31/01/2013 12:00 CET.
Documents for applicants
- Restricted Call for proposals – Action grants 2012
- Addendum – extension of the deadline – Restricted Call for proposals – Action grants 2012
- Guide for applicants
- The Application Form and all mandatory templates for the Annexes can be downloaded from PRIAMOS .
* The applicants are invited to consult the information concerning the Commission's proposal for legislation on Women on Boards.
How to apply
Reporting of fraud and irregularities
Have you received any information on allegations of fraud, corruption, or other illegal activities involving money from the EU budget? Please do not stay silent and report it as soon as possible to the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF).
OLAF's mission is to protect the financial interest of the European Union by fighting fraud affecting the EU budget, corruption and any other irregular activity, including misconduct within the European Institutions, in an independent manner.
Direct link to the OLAF hotline: http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/investigations/report-fraud/index_en.htm
Results and follow up
Documentation of the project kick-off meeting, 20/06/2014, Brussels
- EU policy presentation
- Brief presentation of projects
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting
Reporting documents for beneficiaries
- Template for progress report
- Template for the final narrative report *only this template will be accepted
- Template for the final financial statement *only this template will be accepted
- Template for timesheets *indicative template presenting a minimum level of detail required by the Commission
- Template for a staff cost calculation sheet *indicative template presenting a minimum level of detail required by the Commission