The ‘Support Facility for Innovation and Knowledge exchange including EIP-AGRI’ distributes the monthly newsletter on Innovation & knowledge exchange | EIP-AGRI. You will read more on the latest events, publications, funding opportunities, networking possibilities regarding innovation, knowledge exchange and EIP-AGRI in agriculture, forestry and rural areas.
Interested? Click here to subscribe!
Send your input
If you have relevant information for the EU CAP Network based on innovation in agriculture - a video, a funding opportunity, an inspirational idea a call for contributions, a survey, a report, - then please do send it to us email@example.com.
Newsletters go out on the second Tuesday of every month, so please send the info to us at least 4 weeks before that date.
Since 6 October 2022, the EIP-AGRI network joined forces with the European Network for Rural Development, merging into the new European CAP Network. All new newsletters can be found on the new EU CAP Network website.
- Newsletter 106, EN FR DE SK September 2022 (This newsletter focuses on pesticide reduction)
- Newsletter 105, EN FR DE SK July 2022 (This newsletter focuses on AKIS)
- Newsletter 104, EN FR DE June 2022
- Newsletter 103, EN FR DE SK May 2022
- Newsletter 102, EN FR DE SK April 2022
- Newsletter 101, EN FR DE RO April 2022 (This newsletter focuses on soil)
- Newsletter 100, EN FR DE RO March 2022 (This newsletter focuses on water)
- Newsletter 99, EN FR DE RO February 2022
- Newsletter 98, EN FR DE SK RO January 2022
Hungarian version: translation courtesy of www.soltub.hu
Estonian version: translation courtesy of the Estonian NRN (as of 2019, this version includes some local articles from Estonia too)
Romanian version: translation courtesy of the Romanian NRN
Slovak version: translation courtesy of the National Rural Network Slovakia