Thematic networks are multi-actor projects which collect existing knowledge and best practices on a given theme to make it available in easily understandable formats for end users such as farmers, foresters, advisers and others.
23 thematic networks are already ongoing.
Visit their websites, subscribe to their news, socialise through their social media accounts.
Networks on horizontal themes
- AGRI-SPIN (MAA) - Space for Agricultural Innovation: website - CORDIS (2014)
- HNV-link (MAA) - High Nature Value Farming: Learning, Innovation and Knowledge: website - CORDIS (2015)
- SMART-AKIS (MAA) - European Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems (AKIS) towards innovation-driven research in Smart Farming Technology: website - CORDIS (2015)
- AGRIFORVALOR (MAA) - Bringing added value to agriculture and forest sectors by closing the research and innovation divide to valorize and exploit sidestream biomass resources from agriculture and forestry: website - CORDIS (2015)
- AFINET (MAA) - Agroforestry Innovation Networks: website - CORDIS (2016)
- Inno4Grass (MAA) - Shared Innovation Space for Sustainable Productivity of Grasslands in Europe: website - CORDIS (2016)
- SKIN (MAA) - Short supply chain Knowledge and Innovation Network: website - CORDIS (2016)
- ENABLING (MAA) - Enhance New Approaches in BioBased Local Innovation Networks for Growth - website - CORDIS (2017)
- NEWBIE (MAA) - New Entrant netWork: Business models for Innovation, entrepreneurship and resilience in European agriculture: website - CORDIS (2017)
Networks on crops
- OK-Net-Arable (MAA) - Organic Knowledge Network Arable: website - CORDIS (2014)
- FERTINNOWA (MAA) - Transfer of INNOvative techniques for sustainable WAter use in FERtigated crops: website - CORDIS (2015)
- WINETWORK (MAA) - Network for the exchange and transfer of innovative knowledge between European wine-growing regions to increase the productivity and sustainability of the sector: website - CORDIS (2014)
- CERERE (MAA) - CEreal REnaissance in Rural Europe: embedding diversity in organic and low-input food systems: website - CORDIS (2016)
- INCREDIBLE (MAA) - Innovation Networks of Cork, Resins and Edibles in the Mediterranean basin: website - CORDIS (2017)
- PANACEA (MAA) - A thematic network to design the penetration PAth of Non-food Agricultural Crops into European Agriculture - website - CORDIS (2017)
- INNOSETA (MAA) - Accelerating Innovative practices for Spraying Equipment, Training and Advising in European agriculture through the mobilization of Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems: Twitter @InnosetaNetwork - CORDIS (2017)
Networks on livestock
- HENNOVATION (MAA) - Practice-led innovation supported by science and market-driven actors in the laying hen and other livestock sectors: website - CORDIS (2014)
- EuroDairy (MAA) - A Europe-wide thematic network supporting a sustainable future for EU dairy farmers: website - CORDIS (2015)
- 4D4F (MAA) - Data Driven Dairy Decisions 4 Farmers: website - CORDIS
- SheepNet (MAA) - Sharing Expertise and Experience towards sheep Productivity through NETworking: website - CORDIS (2016)
- OK-Net Ecofeed (MAA) - Organic Knowledge Network on Monogastric Animal Feed: website - CORDIS (2017)
Take a look at the thematic networks that have been established so far in this overview (update October 2018).
How to apply for funding for a thematic network?
Looking for inspiration and advice on how to build a thematic network?