This document is the Final Report of a project carried out by Analysys Mason Limited („Analysys Mason‟) on behalf of the European Commission (DG Information Society and Media) to assess the potential impact of five regulatory measures on reducing the cost of deploying high-speed broadband infrastructure across Europe.
- a centralised atlas of passive infrastructure
- mandated access to passive infrastructure
- a one-stop shop on rights of way and administrative procedures
- a database where all planned civil works must be published
- an obligation to equip all new buildings with high-speed Internet (100Mbit/s) as well as mandated open access to the terminating segment