The event's main objectives are:
- to bring together data infrastructure users and providers and policy makers from across Europe,
- Showcase the latest trends in data infrastructure and data management solutions for research;
- Demo the solutions developed by EUDAT to address researchers and research communities’ data management needs, through concrete pilots;
- Inform about the concrete opportunities offered by the newly established EUDAT Collaborative Data Infrastructure (CDI) to the service providers and research communities;
- Discuss the progress of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and the European Data Infrastructure (EDI) and the contribution of EUDAT as well as other infrastructures to these two initiatives.
Community decision-makers and data managers, scientists and research communities, policy-makers, e-Infrastructure projects, research infrastructures and ESFRI projects are welcome to contribute to our conference.
For more information on the event, please check the agenda.