For three days you will be able to bring your amazing results to the attention of a large and international audience of researchers, scientists, policy makers, strategists and investors.
We will select EU funded projects or initiatives to demonstrate how they have brought ICT research a step further and how they have pushed innovation to a new level.
The exhibition will link today's state-of-the-art research and innovation to the forward-looking ideas about the future, which will be presented at various conferences organised during the event.
Submit your application by 28 May 2020, 17:00 CET.
We are looking for:
- Successful projects/startups/innovations funded by current or recent EU Programmes
- Significant research project results which are ready to be displayed and innovative services/products that have been on the market for less than 2 years
- Start-ups with market-ready innovative services or products that are looking for opportunities to enter the market
- Projects which are bringing changes to their field, sector or area of application
- Projects with an impact on people and society
- Attractive high-tech project demos
- A display of successful international collaborations with EU's key global partners
What we offer:
- An international audience of around 5 000 delegates
- An online catalogue presenting your project or organisation
- A place to network with your peers and policy makers
- Opportunities to find investors, potential buyers or business partners in case of market-ready results
- An exploration of synergies between science, technology and art
First, have a look at our Exhibitors’ Guide for more information and details & then...